Dear D, enjoy the hangover. I feel your pain! Not tonight, but I have before. My major is english. I love literature and I love to write (as you know). I'm not really sure what I plan to do with it. I am enamoured with literature. Oh, poetry, how I love thee! I would love to share that knowledge with others in the form of teaching, but I really, am painfully afraid of getting in front of large groups of people. In fact, there was a poetry reading tonight and I could not find the strenght to stand. We will see. Perhaps I will find a way to make money with my writing. I am pleased that I look like Gogo from Kill Bill. I have flail earrings and I tried to be her for halloween one year (I couldn't get a real flail). I had the school girl outfit, but instead of a flail, I carried a riding crop, so I was more schoolgirl dominatrix. I don't crush on that hypnotist or anything. I actually do not think of him very much at all. I was just wondering about him one day after reading th...
Comments
but my friends may be older than yours, i'm not sure. most people were in their mid to late twenties. (except for mike...cause he's oooold)