Hahaha Gummy frankenstein. Stop torturing those gummy bears! I like the one with two heads. How did that bloated gummy corpse taste after sucking up all that water? -d
haha, it wasn't me. I found that pic online!!! Actually, I found all the pix online, but I may as well have made the gummi-frankenstin one! I do that all the time
Anonymous said…
Really? I just shove the whole thing in my mouth, I can't imagine nibbling off a bit. Remember those huge gummy rats they used to sell? Those must have been a pound of gummy.
Anonymous said…
jtThat gummy bear iloosks dtasty and wathery I'm thiurstyy Oui9oculd usey some whate and goummies bears would be rgreat too.
Popular posts from this blog
Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing. I think I did. I'm sure I did. Right?
How come all these people are joining pools, but don't even have brackets done? Whaaat? Okay, here's what I think: Sweet Sixteen: Midwest: Florida, MD, Oregon, Wisconson; East: USC, UNC, Wash St., BC, West: Kansas, SIU, Duke, UCLA South: Ohio St (boo) Tenn, Tx A&M, Nevada Elite Eight: Midwest: Fla, Wisc. East: UNC, BC West: Kansas, UCLA South: Ohio St, Tx A&M Final Four: MD v Kansas UNC v Ohio St. Final: Kansas v Ohio St. 98-86 Ohio (MD beating Fla would be a great upset in my mind!!!)
Comments
you're not supposed to have WORDS
-d