Once again, just messing around with my camera. All these pictures are from last semester, btw
Ermmm, is this upside down? I don't know...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing. I think I did. I'm sure I did. Right?
How come all these people are joining pools, but don't even have brackets done? Whaaat? Okay, here's what I think: Sweet Sixteen: Midwest: Florida, MD, Oregon, Wisconson; East: USC, UNC, Wash St., BC, West: Kansas, SIU, Duke, UCLA South: Ohio St (boo) Tenn, Tx A&M, Nevada Elite Eight: Midwest: Fla, Wisc. East: UNC, BC West: Kansas, UCLA South: Ohio St, Tx A&M Final Four: MD v Kansas UNC v Ohio St. Final: Kansas v Ohio St. 98-86 Ohio (MD beating Fla would be a great upset in my mind!!!)
Comments