That was David Bowie as Jareth, the Goblin King. You need to watch "Labyrinth."
Anonymous said…
Wow, that's an old and crappy movie. I'm surprised you've seen it.
Popular posts from this blog
Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing. I think I did. I'm sure I did. Right?
How come all these people are joining pools, but don't even have brackets done? Whaaat? Okay, here's what I think: Sweet Sixteen: Midwest: Florida, MD, Oregon, Wisconson; East: USC, UNC, Wash St., BC, West: Kansas, SIU, Duke, UCLA South: Ohio St (boo) Tenn, Tx A&M, Nevada Elite Eight: Midwest: Fla, Wisc. East: UNC, BC West: Kansas, UCLA South: Ohio St, Tx A&M Final Four: MD v Kansas UNC v Ohio St. Final: Kansas v Ohio St. 98-86 Ohio (MD beating Fla would be a great upset in my mind!!!)
Comments