Manic Monday


1. Wow, hmm, this was the hardest for me to answer today. There are so many things in life that are simple pleasures. . .Oh! I just thought of one!
I get so freaking happy when people comment on my blog, and no I'm not fishing for comments. I'm serious. I get really happy when people comment. I love to see that people are enjoying what I'm writing. It just gives me a little boost and a smile. :-)
2. Nom, hands down: Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn. There is truly nothing like it. I could eat it for days. And then I would be seriously ill. But until the point I got Ill, I would be soooo happy. I will also need a Cherry Coke plz.
Come play with us:
Comments
Mine are up at: http://erinhiscocks.com/erinblog/2009/02/23/manic-monday-156/ & http://www.erinhiscocks.com/erinart/2009/02/23/manic-monday-156/
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl-Somewhat Crunchy Mama
You make me curious for the taste of that popcorn. We don't have it here.
Have a nice week!