Stick Around...

I told him I didn't want to kiss and just be friends. He was okay with that. I'm not sure. I think he's my boyfriend. He keeps calling me "his new girlfriend." So, maybe I am. I'm trying not to look a gift horse in the mouth. It's hard. It's weird having a boyfriend. I haven't really had a boyfriend since Chris... we broke up January 2003. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. And then I go over to his apartment and I see him, and it's okay.

I'm really nervous, I guess. He's not called Disappearing Jake for nothing... He disappeared from March 21st to April 29. And we were just friends. I told him whatever. I didn't care. Because I'm not going to tell friends what they need to do. But I told him not to disappear on me again. He said he wouldn't. I told him prove it. How? Stick around, I said. Stick around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HNT #2