Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing. I think I did. I'm sure I did. Right?
Popular posts from this blog
So, as recommended, I am posting. Jeff has moved from Half-Life 2 to Conker: Live and Reloaded which features a hilarious potty-mouthed squirrel. Right now he has a purple pet t-rex that he thinks he might have to kill. I've been working at Walgreens, exercising just a bit, and you know, seriously thinking about working on my trig. For reals. I'm totally cereal!!! (See the Al Gore episode of South Park "Manbearpig") I really miss my friends. I'm seriously bummed that Tim and Andrew will not be at school next semester, but that's what happens. I'm taking some pretty cool classes, including eschatology! Yeah, you know you're jealous. Well, I'm going to go eat some pop-rocks and cola, wish me luck!
Dear D, enjoy the hangover. I feel your pain! Not tonight, but I have before. My major is english. I love literature and I love to write (as you know). I'm not really sure what I plan to do with it. I am enamoured with literature. Oh, poetry, how I love thee! I would love to share that knowledge with others in the form of teaching, but I really, am painfully afraid of getting in front of large groups of people. In fact, there was a poetry reading tonight and I could not find the strenght to stand. We will see. Perhaps I will find a way to make money with my writing. I am pleased that I look like Gogo from Kill Bill. I have flail earrings and I tried to be her for halloween one year (I couldn't get a real flail). I had the school girl outfit, but instead of a flail, I carried a riding crop, so I was more schoolgirl dominatrix. I don't crush on that hypnotist or anything. I actually do not think of him very much at all. I was just wondering about him one day after reading th...


Comments
------------------------
Dettle-de Dum-Dum
Take my Love - Take My Land - Take me where I cannot Stand
I don't care, I'm still Free - They can't take the Sky From Me
Take me out to the Black - Tell the Law I Ain't Commin Back
Burn The Land, Boil The Sea - They Can't Take The Sky From Me
Da-Da taka-taka Bum Te taka-taka
Boing-Boing-Bling-Bling-Bling-Bling-Bling
Do-do do-de to-do-de do-de
There's No Place I Can Be Since I've Found Serenity
You Can't Take The Sky From Me
Dettle-dee DUM DUM
---------------------
Now THAT'S a valentine's day worth remembering, my friend!
Yeah, it was too bad about that movie though, I can't believe they killed Wash and Book. That was low, man, why did they do that?
I also never said that I prefer the Firefly-verse with Wash and Book dead. I don't. I love Wash! He was one of my favorite characters! He's hilarious.
I also do not see the world through rose-colored glasses. I believe in happy endings. I believe they take a lot of work and sacrifice. Sometimes the work and sacrifice pays off. Sometimes it doesn't.
There are things that piss me off, like the ending to the novel "Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. We should be happy that there was something in that fiction to inspire such feelings. I would not have been sad for Wash's death had I not loved the character.
While I'm not sure of the truth there, there was truth in the fact that it got many terrible reviews. Tim Goodman with the San Francisco Chronicle called Firefly a "forced hodgepodge of two alarmingly opposite genres just for the sake of being different."