HNT #2

So, this is my second HNT. I was reading the guidelines and they say:

Half-Nekkid Thursday is the celebration of exposure. Of your big toe. Of your breastbone. Of your knuckles. Of your uvula. Whatever.

Because I'm not quite brave enough to put up some photos like some others do -- but I love to see them! -- this idea appealed to me. The idea of "exposure" but not necessarily sexual. I actually dress quite modestly, but not because I am a modest person, but rather because I gained about 45 lbs in one semester. I went from 105 to 150lbs. And I'm 5'2. So, it's not a small amount on my frame. [I am down to 143, yay! :-)] I am rather uncomfortable with my body. However, there are still parts of my body that I like. I rather like what the weight gain has done to my, umm, upper torso. (Not a big fan of what happened to the lower torso, though.) I bought this sweater and love it because, 1) it's warm and 2) it's snug. In all the right places. And I like unzipping it slowly.




Come play with us:
P.S. Did anyone notice that on last weeks HNT my header said "Thurday"...? Well, I made a new one. MS Paint doesn't have spell check. And I'm only moderately retarded.

Comments

Its a lovely series of shots... very sexy - and I love your hair. HHNT!
Dee said…
That's very cool - and you look lovely!

xx Dee
Ashly Star said…
That sweater does look warm and comfy. Nice cleavage but I love the hair color, awesome!

Happy HNT!
Pepper said…
Great series...cleavage=good!
HHNT!
Anonymous said…
Great pics! And just a joke of nature...the top is the last placed to gain weight and the first to lose.....

Happy HNT!
Osbasso said…
Glad you're understanding what HNT is all about! Have fun with it!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for stopping by. I was looking at your other blogs as well. You have some interesting stuff to read. Is that you at the bottom of the other one??

I think you look awesome. I hope we get to see more of you. You're very talented with the makeup as well :)
Anonymous said…
wow. excellent boobage. Good hair too!
Vixen said…
Very well done. Love it! :)
Pronto said…
hmmmmm,

looks like your form is just fine!

hhnt
Jennybean said…
great series... and glad you are showing what you are comfortable with... :)

Popular posts from this blog