Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing. I think I did. I'm sure I did. Right?
Thursday Thirteen #5
Thirteen Things on My Desk Gosh, I know, too simple, but I always thought that little things like this can tell you a lot about someone. One day, I'm going to do 13 books on my shelf. Bookshelves can be so intimate. The Whole Set Up: A mess, I know. But I'm in college. In a dorm. There's no where else to put everything! A ceramic tray that I got at an Asian store in Greenville. It holds little jars and such, like eye cream. I don't have a vanity, so all my stuff is on my desk. Vera Wang Princess. I love it. I got it for Christmas from Boyfriend . Makeup that I made for my sis that I have yet to mail off Two beverages that are half-drunk and no longer optimal temperature (a cold cup of coffee and a room temp Dr. Pepper). My computer! Naturally The email address to a statistician who works at the Belmont Abbey College Office of Institutional Research. I need some stuff for my thesis. A shot glass filled with random bits of jewelry that have no home Drawers and drawers of...
Comments
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d
-d