Tea for Two?
This weekend I went to Oriental Imports in Greenville, SC. I've been having tea with Gemma lately and I wanted to get a tea set. Well, did I ever! I got a very cute tea set and small china tray for cookies. At Ross, I picked up some yummy tea! The tea pictured is Nottingham Assam Tea, it's a black tea.


I filled one of the cups with sugar cubes since I don't have a thing for sugar and cream. Not that I use cream.


Yummy chocolate chip shortbread fingers!
So, after we were done shopping, Tiffany and I were at her place and I offered her some tea. The fruitiest stuff I had was Passion fruit flavored black tea. Tiffany is used to herbal teas (like, say Raspberry Zinger). So I make her this passion fruit tea and give it to her.
T: What tea did you give me?
S: Passion fruit.
T: It's not pink.
S: No, that's because it's tea.
T: The tea I drink is pink.
Lol!


I filled one of the cups with sugar cubes since I don't have a thing for sugar and cream. Not that I use cream.


Yummy chocolate chip shortbread fingers!
So, after we were done shopping, Tiffany and I were at her place and I offered her some tea. The fruitiest stuff I had was Passion fruit flavored black tea. Tiffany is used to herbal teas (like, say Raspberry Zinger). So I make her this passion fruit tea and give it to her.
T: What tea did you give me?
S: Passion fruit.
T: It's not pink.
S: No, that's because it's tea.
T: The tea I drink is pink.
Lol!
Comments