Friday 5: Souvenirs


When you travel, what kinds of souvenirs do you like to bring home for yourself?
I collect shot glasses. My collection is low. A college dorm isn't the best place for shot glasses. A few have been broken. Fallen off tables and things like that. (my shot glasses are cooler than those-->)
Is there a certain kind of souvenir you always bring back for a particular someone?I always bring Tiffasaurus Rex a spoon. That's her thing. Spoons. Yeah, we're in to dining souvenirs, right?Of the souvenirs you’ve collected from your travels, what are some that have special meaning for you?
I don't actually thing have anything too special. Isn't that sad? Oh wait! I have Rocky the Trilobite. He is a good friend of mine. I am teaching him to tell riddles so he can trick people at parties. (P.S. He is much more attractive than the trilobite in that photo, but he is a little camera shy...)

What’s the silliest souvenir you’ve brought back for yourself, or what’s the silliest souvenir someone has brought back for you?Someone once brought me some Kindereggs from Germany! I was so happy because I loved them as a child. They have fun tiny toys inside.
If you were going to send someone a souvenir from places you visited today, what might it be? I could see if there were spoons in the BAC gift shop (there aren't). Or I could go downtown Belmont and find something funky. I bet there is a gift shop in Belmont that has spoons. Or shot glasses.
Play with us!
Comments
Here via the Mingle!
Here to mingle.